As the challenges to TE have grown, the innovation employed by our organization’s membership has also grown. This meeting is designed to celebrate that innovation and to be a place to help our constituency collaborate with each other and see how they can be more innovative in all that they do. Brothers and Sisters, it is a privilege and pleasure to serve you and we want to officially welcome each one of you to this special meeting. Pray with us that this meeting will be successful and pray for all of the technical and IT aspects of this meeting that we will be able to make everything work well in what is our first try at a meeting of this magnitude.
Search this Site
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education