Dr. Timothy Churchill started out as an IT programmer, after earning a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science. After sensing the call to missions, he earned an MDiv and a PhD in Theology (Biblical Studies). He served four years at Evangelical University as a missionary, before moving to Cape Town, where he served three years at the Bible Institute of South Africa. He joined SATS in September 2019 in a dual role, leading the technology team and serving as a senior academic. Timothy is married with three adult children.
Search this Site
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education