Dr. Prasad Phillips is a theological educator, equipping church and mission leaders. He completed his Graduate and Postgraduate studies in Philosophy from Madras University. After earning his BD, was involved in grass-root level theological training. He then completed his MTh in Missiology; both degrees are from Serampore University. Thereafter, was involved in equipping Christian leaders in India and elsewhere through theological education by extension (TEE). He earned his PhD in World Christianity, the University of Edinburgh in 2018. He is married to Dr. Premila Phillips and they have a teenage son Arpith Phillips. Prasad serves OCPRL as a Distance Learning Coordinator and Tutor with a research interests in World Christianity, Missiology and Practical Theology.
Search this Site
Recent AB316 Articles
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education