Pierre Mensah is the director of the Benin Baptist Bible Institute since 2014 and also serves as a pastor. Pierre has a degree from the National University of Benin in Sociology and Anthropology. He also holds a Theology degree from ESBTAO, West Africa Baptist Advanced School of Theology, Lomé, Togo. He is married with 4 children.
Search this Site
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education