Dr. Moses Audi is an ordained minister of the gospel, an Associate Professor of Theology, and also specializes in Missions and World Christianity. His other areas of interest includes Christian philosophy, research and education. He is currently appointed as President of Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna where he previously served as Coordinator of Post-Graduate Studies and Director of Academic Affairs. In the past, Dr. Audi also served in the Faculty of The Nigerian Baptist Theological Seminary, Ogbomoso as HOD Theology, Chaplain, Program Coordinator, and editor of OJOT. He further served the Nigerian Baptist Convention as pastor and missionary in Nigeria, Ghana and Mali.
Search this Site
Recent AB316 Articles
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education