Dr. Kevin Rodgers and his wife, Suzie, are from North Carolina in the U.S., but they have lived and served in Africa for 22 years. Kevin served in pastoral ministry in the U.S. prior to coming to Africa. He has worked as a church planter, seminary lecturer and mission leader across Central and Eastern Africa. Kevin holds a M.Div. from Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary, and a Ph.D. in Missions from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. He and Suzie have 3 children and live in Nairobi, Kenya.
Search this Site
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education