Dr. John H. Ewart is the Associate Vice President of Global Theological Initiatives (GTI) and Ministry Centers at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Through his leadership position, he overseas global educational partnerships which include international seminary faculty development, mission board leadership training, institutional consultation, organizational development, theological education development and local church leadership training all around the world. He has developed distance learning programs for two of the world’s largest seminaries. He has also served as a senior pastor, church planter, missionary, and revitalization consultant. In addition, he serves as the Professor of Missions and Pastoral Leadership at Southeastern and oversees the direction of our Center for Global Missions Studies, Center for Faith and Culture, and Center for Preaching and Pastoral Leadership.
Search this Site
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education