Anthony has been in Uganda for 16 years. He holds a BS in Physics from University of Texas at Arlington, a MaTh from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and a PhD in Philosophical Theology from Princeton Seminary. He is currently a lecturer and administrator serving along with his family under the IMB Baptist Mission of Uganda.
Search this Site
- Innovations in Virtual Learning
- Innovation in Theological Education
- Innovations, Pedagogy and Curricula
- Innovations in Orality and Theological Ed.
- Excellence in Online Learning
- Innovations in Field Education: Mentoring and Accountability
- Great Commission Theological Education
- Momentum in ABTEN and the Power of Theological Education
- Academic Integrity in African Context
- Diversified Missional Theological Education